The 10th edition of the SEE A PARIS 2020 is officially closed.
We hope you had a good time with the SEE films.
We like to thank our friends:
CINESQUARE.NET film platform,
Aleksanar Trajkovski and the team from Cutaway Production and distribution,
for their generous contribution and support, which made this online edition possible.
The members of the official jury of SEE a Paris 2020:
and Max Azoulay, president of the jury,
announced the winners of the film awards:
- Best actor - Cem Bender (OMAR AND US) - [TUR]
- Best actress - Adriana Matoshi (COLD NOVEMBER) [KOS]
- Best Script - Mehmet Bahadir Er (OMAR AND US) [TUR]
- Best director - Milutin Darić Daka (REACH THE SKY) [MNE]
- Best animation - "NATURAL SELECTION" by Aleta Rajić [BIH]
- Best documentary - Neven Hitrec (PUSH-PULL) [CRO]
- Best short film - "THE WELLS" by Radu Zaporojan [MOL]
- Best feature film - “OMAR AND US” by Maryna Er Gorbach, Mehmet Bahadir Er [TUR]
The "Paris Dakar" Young Jury Award went to the documentary "Undamaged" by Rožle Bregar, Matic Oblak,
Miha Avguštin [SLO],
while the INALCO Student Jury awarded "Second Chance" by Marija Dzidzeva [MK] .
The award of “Salon du livre des Balknas” went to “Cold November” by Ismet Sijarina [KOS].
Congratulations and SEE you next year!